Who dares to visit the Prison Gate by night?
On Thursday 31 March, the Prison Gate Museum opens its doors for special night tours. Step into this ancient building where the rich and the poor were held captive, were tortured and sometimes even died. Our guide takes you on a thrilling tour through the medieval cell complex and tells you all about remarkable escapes that took place here. Maybe you'll even come across an old prisoner on the way...
The night tours last 1,5 hours and start at:
- 21.00 hr / 9 PM (Dutch tour) (fully booked)
- 22.00 hr / 10 PM (English tour)
- 23.00 hr / 11 PM (Dutch tour)
- Costs: € 15, - when bought in advance at the Prison Gate Museum / € 17,50 during the night.
- Including a drink & a bite.
- Maximum of 6 tickets per person
- A visit to the Prison Gate night tours is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
- Reservations can be made until 27 March by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (070 - 346 08 61). You can pick up your reserved tickets till 27 March. After this date, your reservation will be cancelled.